Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm Thankful for...

..so many things in my life. I Thank God for all my blessings everyday, but since it's Thanksgiving ( and I'm not technically celebrating) I'll give thanks to...

my husband,
for his job and paying the bills
my boys even though they drive me C.R.A.Z.Y
food and lots of food, did I mention my love for food!
my love for books
for crafts (don't get this mixed up... crafts as in projects, not Crafts aka family)
for the people who read and leave comments on my blog
my car, house, heat, clothes and all the everyday things we need to survive
my dear friends near and far
Lauren who has been my friend for over 21 years (yes, she gets her own separate line, she's the longest friend I've ever had)
and family (my side, sorry honey)
for the people who don't tailgate me
for a nice warm cup of coffee or apple cider when I need it
the gym
running
good running shoes
cute workout clothes
tanning beds
a great bottle of wine or beer
Pinterest
Facebook  (sometimes)
Taboo and Phase 10 games
Twilight series (movies too)
and most of all
GOD, everything happens through him!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
  (a day late sorry)

xoxo
-N

No comments: