Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, November 10, 2011

{Happy} Veteran's Day & 11/11/11

Last Veteran's Day I was in the beginning days of doing 30 days of being Thankful and on Day 11 I thanked my dad for serving in Vietnam War.
So again today I want to say Thank you to all Veteran's! We are so grateful for all you have done and for what you sacrificed for our country.
Enjoy all your free meals, drinks and discounts you get today!

Today is also a rare occurrence it's 11/11/11! I'm not that big into dates or times like 11:11 I think I may have made a wish twice my whole life at 11:11. But 11/11/11 only come every 100 years, that's right the last one was 1911. It's the same read forwards as it is backwards..Big deal!

But I do have a friend that got married on 11/11/11 at 11:11 in Mexico and she was super excited about it. Congrats Kyla!

Does anyone think we will have something bad happen today? Anyone going to see that movie that comes out today simply called 11-11-11?
I'd love to hear your thoughts and spiritual beliefs on this.

Anyway, Happy Veteran's Day and 11/11/11 (wow that's easy to type)!!

xoxo
-N

No comments: