Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, November 4, 2011

Our {late} Halloween

This happens to me every year...I always post my Halloween stuff late! I guess better late then never.

I made a paper project for my front entry table to give it a little something. It turned out OK. I don't know if I'll put it up again for next year or not. I re-did the pictures frames for a different project until I realized they were Halloween colors! I used them for my table just for the month.



On Sunday morning we met friends from school at the Wildlife Experience museum for Trick or Treat off the street event. They just had booths set up with vendors passing out candy to kids and info to parents. They had a bouncy castle, pumpkin bowling and a few other crafts along with walking the museum.
                                                           D and his friend Tyler
                                          Who knew sponge bob wore an Under Armour hat?
                                        TC refused to wear his full costume {wicked scarecrow}
                                  Us! Who knew I could look decent...I worked until 3:30am, slept 3 hrs!
 The crew

On Monday school was a waste as usual. Why don't they just give all holiday's off? Anyway it was one big "fall festival" at school with crafts, candy and games.


DC's class was a little less crowded and had more friendly mom's to hang out with, so all I got was pictures of D.
TC's class was a total different atmosphere and so I didn't stay long. I did bring in Mummy Dogs for the treats.


On Monday night TC went to his good friends house for Pizza and trick or treating. DC and I went to my friends house that lives next door to D's friends house (catch that)? We all met up outside and walked the neighborhood for about an hour. I then brought D home to walk around our neighborhood with the 3 yr old twins that live across the street. My friend Jen said the twins were upset I wasn't around. They are the cutest things ever!
So overall we had a great Halloween. I took all the decor down the next day and put up my Thanksgiving stuff. Which is very minimal. I need to DIY some Give Thanks stuff or something. I really need to come up with a fall wreath too.

I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween as well!

xoxo
-N

1 comment:

Julie - Life Continues said...

Very fun and cute costumes! Nicole you look fantastic!!