Home     About Me     Recipes

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I got a new {used} car!

Remember last year when I couldn't make up my mind on what SUV to get? I got one of my top 3 picks! I purchased a 2004 Acura MDX. The picture is mainly for my mom, she doesn't know cars very well. I just love my car, it's the only car that I haven't had buyers remorse.

It's silver, black leather with wood panels, some tinted windows, CD & wait for it, wait for it cassette tape player!  yada yada...

What I love and why:

DVD player for the boys (with headphones)
   Why? They are quiet in the car more often, I love quiet!

It's an Automatic
  I'm so sick of driving a stick and I will never do that again

3 row seating
 because I can now separate my continuously fighting children, and take friends places, carpool share?

Heated Seats
   Colorado's cold, why wouldn't you want a warm tush while driving around

Controls on the steering wheel
 I don't have to look away to adjust the stations or volume anymore

Yes, all of these small luxuries are awesome to me! I may have bought my last car brand new but it didn't have any upgrades...AT ALL!
I got a car wash yesterday with the boys, the full meal deal expensive one. I got home and dried it off with a towel (never did that with the jetta) and the whole time I kept saying I love my new car! Cause I do.
I'm glad we lowered our car payments, but we will probably spend the difference in gas, but I'm so happy with it, I don't care. I don't care if my hubby makes me keep it longer then 3 years cause I love it. Did I mention I love my new {used} car?!

xoxo
-N

No comments: