Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome March!

Today marks a start of a new month..March! I love March, we are closer to St. Patrick's Day (my favorite holiday) and spring! I am so ready for the nice weather, plant flowers, play outside with the kids, drink a beer on the driveway with the neighbors and KICKBALL BABY!
It's also a new month of goals..Cannot forget that right!

March:
Personal
*Run a 5k
  *Run that 5k in under 32 minutes
*Close up Pampered Chef business

*Train more for my next 14er (on going)
*Work towards finding the right mission trip
*Indoor Rock climbing

Reading

A Tree grows in Brooklyn
Financial Peace and planner by Dave Ramsey
God gave us so much... to the kids

Family*Try making new dinner items
   *tomatillo sauce from scratch
   *Marinara sauce from scratch
   *Challah bread
   *1 more sandwich bread recipe

I still need to try and complete my February goals I didn't get to:


*Make my own Fondant..Cannot find all the ingredients but almost there
*Decorate cupcakes with Fondant...see above, 1 step at a time people
*Make my own bread
*Work towards being Debt free...this is ongoing. I have read several books and trying to put it in place
*Join a bible study
*Register for a pastry class...Not sure if I am going to do this, I don't think this is in the cards for me right now.
*Snowshoe in the mountains...I tried several times, maybe this month!
original Feb. goal post
So much going on, I hope I get to everything! I don't have a major challenge this month but knowing me I may come up with something! Anyone else have a Spring goal they are working on?
 
xoxo
-N

No comments: