Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So True-


My husband got a new job...yea! I'm super excited for him, it's totally what he wants. It's great for his career and all that jazz. I am a normal women........I worry about everything!!
Will this take him away from the family more?
Are we going to start waking up at 5am to drive him? Will he be working late on weekends? Will he miss church? Will we make more money? Will we have to buy him a car? Can we afford that?
The list goes on and on. But yesterday he calls and drops a bombshell on me.
He leaves Saturday morning at 6am for 2 weeks
"2 WEEKS"! I yell into the phone. With only a few days notice. This sucks, sucks bad. I haven't been away from my husband for longer than 3 days in the past 4 years or so. This is going to be tough.
So over here in the Ranch, I'm a bit of a mess if you will. The boys know dad is going away for work but I don't think they grasp how long 2 weeks really is yet. We will see who melts down first.
So I'm taking the next couples days to spend with my man as long as I can!
I'll blog occasionally to let you know how I'm holding up. I have a few posts in the works but my mind is only on one topic this week.
Hope you are all having a great week!

xoxo
-N

No comments: