Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Staircase Makeover

I'm just so addicted to DIY blogs, I could look for hours and get inspirations that I will never be able to afford. But one has stuck with me for weeks, it's a staircase makeover idea. I have like 25 stairs going from my kitchen to upstairs and it's so boring!! I found these ideas that I'm really thinking the hubby and I could do with our tax return money.

              Only problem with above picture, is our walls are very light and it wouldn't look as good.

This one is my favorite! Decor Chick is a great blog!  Click picture to go to her site.

This wall is similar to Decor Chick but I want you to look at the wood stairs. We just got a ton of hardwood flooring for free, I would love to tear out our carpet and do this idea!!
Maybe I could do all this over summer break?
What do you think?

1 comment:

Julie - Life Continues said...

I think your place would look great this way!