Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lent for 2011

Lent is here for 2011 already? That came up so quick! Last year for lent I had a hard time coming up with something to quit, I ended up giving up red meat. So I have officially not eaten meat for 1 year! Well once I ate "beef" from taco bell by accident and got super super sick. In January I gave up drinking (still don't drink much).
2010 Lent post here.
So this year the only thing I actually would have the hardest time giving up would be dessert. So I have to just bite the bullet. This is going to be so hard! So sorry to all my friends and family who were looking forward to my desserts, it's gonna have to wait! Which does mean that my goals for the month might be post- poned as well. Don't hold it against me.
We have several birthday's coming up too, which means no cake..UHHH!!
 Just maybe those few stingy pounds that won't come off, will now! Wish me luck!
Anyone else giving something up for Lent?





xoxo
-N

2 comments:

Julie - Life Continues said...

Wow, good for you! I am so proud of you for all the goals you have and things you are doing to improve your life! Love you, Mom

Chick Voice said...

Okay so where does this leave the rest of us here in the hood? I thought we had decided you were the neighborhood baker!!! How about if for lent you give up giving things up for lent? :)