Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekly Menu

Weekly Menu:

Breakfast
Cereal/Oatmeal
Pancakes/Eggs
Waffles/Yogurt and V8
French Toast/ Powerbar(on race day) 

Lunches
Sandwiches and yogurts/Chicken Cesar Salad
Mac and Cheese/Chicken Breast
Bagel and Cream Cheese with Fruit/ Carrots and Hummus
Leftovers
appetizers/beer on Saturday (race day)

Dinners
Soup and Sandwiches
Frozen Wanchai orange chicken meal with rice
Mac and Cheese
Sour Cream Enchiladas
Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
Pork Tenderloin, Starch and Veggies
 Frozen Pizza
Maybe out/take out once

*I eat the food after the / . Saturday is my race day so I don't eat much before a race and we plan on celebrating afterwards. I have borrowed a couple cookbooks, so I plan on getting more creative with my dinners this next week!



No comments: