Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, March 7, 2011

Wonton Kisses


Some of you may know that we are huge dessert people here at the Craft abode. I really needed to find something new and better to try. I went to the library and was searching some random books and found some weird girls night cookbook. I found Wonton Kisses, mainly because of the Hershey kisses.
I love Hershey's!! I thought these looked interesting and went for it.



Posted by Picasa
Don't they look so good?!? They were pretty good, but it's an occasional dessert though, not a weekly thing.

First batch I left in a little long, they just need to be lightly browned, and I didn't think to dump them upside down so when I bit into one the hot oil from my deep fryer went on my hand...it hurt a little :)
They do need lots of powdered sugar on top to take away the fried wonton skin taste.
Overall I'm glad I tried it.

Wonton Kisses
Hershey Kisses (unwrap)
Wonton Skins
Water
Deep Fryer (or pan with oil)

Place your wonton skins on counter and place the kiss in the center
wet corners of wontons with water and then connect all corners in center
drop into deep fryer (350 degrees) and cook for a few minutes on each side.
When ready place on paper towel and cool
Sprinkle finished kisses with powdered sugar

Enjoy!
xoxo
-N

No comments: