Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Break 2010

We are on day 4 of something like 16 days off school. Since I have the boys I've been absent on the blog, sorry. I have had a few quiet moments and I spending them doing chores, baking, and reading! I think I've got like 3 books going right now.
The boys have had so much fun. They got to have a sleepover at the grandparents house and from what I hear it was a blast. They got 3 huge cinnamon rolls for breakfast, cookies and taken out to dinner. Roger and I spent out time without the kids playing games with our friends Saturday night. Sunday we went to our favorite wing place for beer, wings and the Bronco's game. It was a great mini date, we needed it. We skipped our anniversary last month and haven't been out alone since last November I'm sure.
Monday we took the boys and T's friend to Skate City for a few hours. It was so fun watching them skate. Brad won the light game, that was pretty exciting for them. T went to have a sleepover last night and came home at midnight with a migraine. We were up for a while with him screaming, crying and throwing up. My poor baby!
Today we all went on a family outing to the bowling alley. D won the 1'st game by a few points, he wasn't humble by any means. I won the second game by at least 10 points. I was happy cause I sucked bad today. I got a few gutters! On our way out we noticed they had laser tag and none of us had ever played so we went for it! It was so much fun. We were all on the same team and we worked well with each other. Rog got in the top 5 players and I was just under him. The boys loved it, something we will probably do again before break is over.
We still have to go swimming, play dates with school friends, of course the holiday celebrations with the family and a few parties to attend. We are slightly fighting colds but we are not letting it slow us down. I have a few projects I'm working on and pictures to post as soon as I can.
Happy Holiday's!

No comments: