Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Deal ALERT!

Are you one that likes Free Samples? It's kind of a pain to enter in your name, address, and email address over and over again, but sometimes the free samples are worth it.
I usually get samples of new products that I am not sure the boys and I will like. I have gotten quite a few that are really good. The other day I got a Jergen's night repair lotion with a nice primrose smell. I cannot wait to get a coupon for it. I love it!
Here is a site that lists all the free samples, kids eat free, BOGO deals. I have gone to it a few times.
http://www.heyitsfree.net/
Friday Freebies (not sure the website, I just google it every time).

For the mom's out there with babies in Diapers, if you are not shopping at diapers.com you are missing out! They run several specials a month! Diapers.com also has paper coupons in Parent Magazine.
Also become a member of Pampers. Pampers does a points system from what I've done a quick read on. Get enough points and get free diapers?
Join enfamil.com They email you $5off coupons for formula.  They also send toy appropriate suggestions and much more.
You can also get cheap and sometimes free diapers if you clip coupons and match them up with Rite Aid, CVS, or Walgreen's. (usually Huggies, sometimes Pampers).

No comments: