Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas List

I hardly make a Christmas wish list. For a few reasons really but mostly cause no one ever gets me anything from it! Last year I had to actually drive my husband to the mall to buy me UGGS, he knew if he got me anything but that I would kill him.
This year I made a small but simple list of things:
1. Grey pea coat
2. UA Pants and sweatshirt
3. Running shoes
4. KitchenAid mixer...(I wanted it so bad I bought it myself)
5. Coach purse

We were at the mall the other day and I pysically pulled him into coach and set 3 bags on the table and said any of these 3 are fine, do not deter from this no matter what the sales people tell you! We will see what I get. Of course I didn't pick anything cheap so I will be happy with any of it, I don't expect all of it. In due time I will work hard enough to save for some on my own.

Today though I think I would have to add these two to my list:

Merry Christmas!

No comments: