Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, December 13, 2010

Sunday's at Tiffany's...The Movie

Just over 1 year ago I started a book club. Our first book was Sunday's at Tiffany's. I picked that book because of the cover (I do that a lot) and because I heard James Patterson was a great author. This is like 1 of 3 or so that are not a murder mystery.
Sunday's at Tiffany's the Movie was filmed in 2010 starring Alyssa Malano who I love and Eric Winter who's HOT!

Sunday's at Tiffany's is about a young girl who has an imaginary friend Michael. At the age of 10 the rules state that all imaginary friends have to leave. They are told that they will never be remembered, so no pain will be endured by either. Wrong in this case Alyssa Malano (the young girl) remembers Michael and is heart broken.  As the character grows up, Michael reappears! This is all I'm going to say because I don't want to spoil anything.
I enjoyed the book and the movie, I even cried at both. I have to say the book was better than the movie. The movie really left out some good parts like them eating ice cream at the hotel and that was a huge part of the ending. They captured the meeting up again as adults differently. I didn't like that either. I had forgotten the ending of the book so it was a nice surprise at the end. I don't read much love/romance novels or books but this was very nice and a very easy read.

What did you think of the movie or the book?
**This has been my highest viewed post, what makes people google Sunday's at Tiffany's?
What are you looking for? I'd love to hear what your thoughts are!

No comments: