Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Confessions of a Shopaholic  is pretty self explanatory but it's about a girl who loves to buy clothes, and accessories galore. She hates her job but can't quit cause she's in such debt. Not much else to the book. I thought I would hate this book but it turns out it was pretty good. I love to shop and at one time in my life didn't care how much stuff costs.  Never to her extreme did I shop but I wish I could! The ending was the best part of the entire book. I thought this was a fast, easy read. I do plan on reading the other shopaholic books. I really don't have much else to say about it. This will appeal to some audiences but I don't think many. I don't think the movie will be as good as the book, but I will find out.

No comments: