Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Jars

My friend, neighbor and fellow blogger over at At Altitude let me barrow Christmas Jars by Jason Wright. I went into the book not having a clue what it was about. It's about a young girl who is an aspiring journalist who is being raised by an adoptive mother. Hope takes on a project that she lies about and ends up creating a friendship with this family. Hope learns there secret, can she keep this secret?  I cannot say much more without ruining the book. I have to say this is one book that had you surprised at every chapter, I smiled and I cried while reading this book. It was truly amazing and it will change the way you think about a lot of things! Maybe you will even create your own Christmas tradition.
I highly recommend this book!

No comments: