Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Moss Letter

I am obsessed with using Google! Any of you use google images? I just love to see what other people are making to get ideas. Of course I follow a lot of blogs too and that's what inspires me most. So around blog land a few months ago I came across everything Moss, it's really in right now. So when I saw the initial moss letters I just had to!! I wasn't sure where I was going to put my "C" but I was so excited to start making it.

 Gold C from Hobby Lobby. I paid about $5 on sale. The moss was about $4, I used one sheet.
Final product!!
I love it! I looked at it like a million times the first 2 days I put it out. I just love how bright the green is against my maroon house. I wish I could get a good picture of my entire front entry but it's small quarters and two big pillars that it just won't work. So this is what you get, use your imagination here...
Kinda close right? I hope you like it! Overall the cost was a bit more then I wanted to spend but moss isn't cheap and the dollar store moss is to dark. My best friend liked it so much I am going to make her one, she has one empty front porch that I'm hoping to mount her initial on her wall. Maybe as a surprise?! Her birthday is next week.
I hope you like this project! Anyone else make this or something like it?

xoxo
-N