Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August Goals

Summer vacation is coming to a close. It's a bittersweet moment for me. I enjoy being with my kids and having fun things to do with them but I also haven't had a day off all summer! I am ready for a break. I started a To Do list yesterday and realized I have a lot of organizing and purging of stuff I need to do. Since I won't have kids all day, I should get a lot done.

Personal:
Run a 1/2 marathon
Start a new weight training class
Fix up basement
Purge old magazines (find crafts to do as well)
Prepare to consign old clothes, kid toys

Kids:
Continue Bible verse teaching
Start a new sport

Books:
Book Club Book
Blogger book
Purpose driven life

Kitchen:
Granola bars
Homemade Oreos

Craft:
Make wine cork picture

xoxo
-N

No comments: