Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, August 22, 2011

8/22/11

I took a few days off from working out and almost skipped today too, but I forced myself to go to the gym. One of our rec centers has this machine called TRUE. I freakin' love it! The only problem is I'm so used to burning 120 cal. per mile and the miles add up when you run fast. This machines mileage is slow and so I'm not burning my usual 400-500 cal per workout. So I may have to use this only once per week.


I did an impromptu run on Friday right before picking up the kids from school. 2 mile trail run up at Daniel's Park. This is my first run since my 1/2, It was a rough start but found myself running a 7:30 min. mile which is so much faster then I was months ago. I tired out quickly though. It was also 83 degree's out and I didn't want to run with my water. I was already carrying my ipod and keys. I may go back to running mid week.

Cardio:
True 30 minutes of total body workout Level 2
True 20 min. Level 3 rolling hills

Arms:
2 sets of 15 of 50 lb over shoulder press
Lots of arm press at 50 lbs
3 sets of 15 biceps and triceps, curls

Abs:
2 sets of 15 Crazy Ivan's each side
60 reverse crunches
Stretching

Until tomorrow!
xoxo
-N

No comments: