Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Daily Workout

8/24/11
 Cardio:
60 minutes on Stair/elliptical thingy Level 4 on Cardio (Resistance went up to 50, it was slow moving!)

I like the calories I burn on this machine and I feel like it's going to give me nicer legs. I know my legs are pretty muscular but what women likes big thighs? I was walking around in a tank and underwear last week and T say, "mom, you have big legs"...I laughed but told him, "I dare you to punch my leg as hard as you can, cause it will break" So he puts a fist and winds it up and punches my leg. His hand didn't break but it hurt. Wouldn't it have been really cool if his hand broke on my thigh? Can you imagine the conversation at school?
"Hey man, how'd you break your hand?" T: "my mom's thigh" WHAT?!
Back to the point, I hope I get better legs from this machine. Today I left soaking wet in sweat from the top of my shirt to the bottom of my shorts! So, I couldn't stay for Abs or stretching, no one wants to be near that!

8/23/11
Cardio:
 50 minutes level 2 stair/elliptical thingy on Weight loss challenge
15 minutes on stationary bike level 9 for a minute then lvl 3( just wanted to read)

Legs:
Leg Press 90lbs 3 sets of 15
calf's 90 lbs 3 sets of 15
Leg extensions both ways 3 sets of 15 50 lbs
Hip abduction/adduction 3 sets of 15 50 lbs (this is supposed to take the inner thigh away..doesn't work so far)

Great workout week! I do miss running and so far this week I have spent 3 hours each day looking up races, my past race results...basically anything race related. I may have to run this week.

xoxo
-N

No comments: