Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's what I love!

If you follow my blog or just stop by often (that's great too) you know that I write about anything and everything. I don't have a specific blog category. Is that bad?
I think my blog covers:
-Food
-Family
-Books
-Shopping
-Goals/Personal life
????
I just love so many things that I cannot just choose one. I could start multiple blogs but that seems like way to much work!
So love it or leave it, I'm going to write what my heart desires. That's why it's Craft in the City! The reason I bring this up is because I think I am going to write more about fitness.
It's been asked several times this year, "Why are you not in culinary school, if you love to bake so much?" or "Why are you not a personal Trainer, you would be so good at it. I totally see you doing PT?" My girlfriend told me this morning that she would hire me to be her personal trainer cause she hates the ones at the gym.  I just shrug my shoulders and say "I don't know".
 I truly believe that I need to fulfill what GOD put me here to do and I just haven't heard him tell me either one of these is my calling.
So back to the matter at hand..(hey, that's a snoop dog song) I am just going to do some small posts on my fitness routines along with my other daily rants. I have been around the fitness realm for a very long time and I dated a few weight lifters so if you do have a question feel free to ask!
 I do hope you will enjoy my new posts. Feel free to give me your opinions, thoughts and such anytime!
I posted my first one below!

xoxo
-N

No comments: