Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, February 6, 2012

P90x Week 4

I cannot believe I've worked out for 4 weeks straight! I've learned a few things this week though.
I HATE Yoga! P90x is definitely a workout you do with friends, not alone. It's easy to go half ass and still get a good workout in.
Week 4 was recovery week, so it was nothing but Yoga, stretching and cardio. I missed weights though so I did a quick 30 min hard core arms day and a few leg workouts.
I still don't notice much besides I'm actually getting biceps! I feel so strong.
I went on a 1 mile run the other afternoon. I ran fast, but it was freakin' cold and breathing was hard. I also got severe pain shooting through my ankle/heel area. So I had to walk it out.
There is just nothing like running super fast with blasting rock music. Cannot hear a thing going on around me and it's pure bliss. I cannot wait to really start 5, 7 and 10 mile runs here soon. Well I pray I can do it.

Here we are going into week 5 P90x, excited to try out new workouts.

xoxo
-N

No comments: