Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

P90X week 7 Complete

Yes! Week 7 finally done.  I feel so tired. My body just needs a break already! My knees are quite sore. Not sure if it's from all the jumps but they need a break.
I gave it my all in week 7, I am tired of my muffin top and baby pouch. I am determined to get in a pair of flattering jeans, a bikini by summer and the right fitting bra!
I do need to do the 3 ab workouts each week, we have really been lax about that. It's so hard to keep your legs in the air after doing 200 lunges!
 By the end of this 12 week workout I just need to be satisfied with all the work that I've done. I just wish I could be more self disaplined with my eating like I am with my workouts.
Since I haven't seen the full results I'm already planning on my next fitness challenge.
I am happy that I'm in the best shape of my life and I am doing moves I never thought I could and back to being flexable.
Can't wait to come back and say week 8 complete! I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

xoxo
-N

No comments: