Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

P90X Week 8 Done!

Yep, only 4 weeks to go!! I needed a recovery week badly. We got several inches of snow on Thursday so I was out shoveling, on top of my workouts my knees and back have been on fire!
We had our horrible Yoga sessions, I've learned to just sit and relax on the moves I hate, or that hurt my back. We also did Core Synergenics which I love. It's a lot of push ups, planks and jumping. All stuff that's good for getting a better core. Which is mostly my main problem. Isn't that all women's problem that are working out to lose weight?!? We all want stomach to go first and it seems like it's always the last.
I used to hate jumping jacks, squat jumps and all that, but now I can do them really well, so I like them. Well when I have a good support sports bra on. Else that's just a whole Lotta bouncing!
My best accomplishment for this week was that I can hold a plank for 1 minute and 5 seconds. I'm so excited!

Today was around 60 degrees so I got out and ran. It felt good! Even though I haven't run in forever I feel like a new runner.
Looking forward the last 4 weeks of P90X and see my accomplishments in a whole.

xoxo
-N

No comments: