Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, February 27, 2012

24 Books in 2012

I would like to read a minimum of 24 books this year. Which should be no problem. Here is what I really want to read.

1. Girl that played with Fire
2. The Double Bind
3. Unbroken
4. Crazy Love; overwhelmed by a relentless God
5. The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson
6. Calm my anxious heart By Linda Dillow
7. Organized Simplicity
8. All 3 of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
9. A new you by Friday
10. The time of my life by Patrick Swayze
11. Kardashian Konfidential By the Kardashian's
12. Life is not a reality show by Kyle Richards
13. The Naked Truth by Danielle Staub
14. A new child by Friday
15. 21 days to a more disciplined life
16. Sarah's Key
17. The girl and the hornets nest
18. Firefly Lane
19. Something blue, something borrowed series

I'm only listing 19 cause some of these are series.

If you have read any of these and suggest that I Don't, let me know.

xoxo
-N




No comments: