Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

February Goals

I have been so busy lately that I've really let things slide. But who doesn't do that. The boys have lots of homework and I've really taken more time for myself outside of the home so baking and blogging has been put to the side.
Here's January.

Personal:
Workout...being easy on the foot
Work on: Road Rage....Still working on it, but I've gotten better
Swearing....continuing working on this but much better!
Yelling (yes, I yell)....Been way better on this too but still needs work

Kitchen:
More nutritious meals...ongoing
Introduce a new food   my kids are very picky this isn't easy

Kids:
I'd like to have no more fighting, tattle tailing or lying...ongoing
Implement a new discipline technique (I'm open for suggestions)

Books:
Girl that played with fire
Unbroken
Running
Bible (1 year)
The Double Bind...may not finish, it's not very good

February Goals:

Personal:
Continue P90x workouts
Continue learning to Snowboard
Bible Study
Work
Still fit in Volunteering
Get Passport

Kitchen:
Red Velvet cupcakes with Butter cream Icing
Something new
Start menu/meal planning again

Kids:
Get them reading chapter books

Books:
Unbroken
Bible



No comments: