Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hint #3

Monday I received my passport! I feel so official now. On Monday I also turned in my application. I asked a bunch of questions. I was told that someone would be in touch with me soon.

A little story...
I woke up super early one morning and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to do my quiet time with the Lord and also read the bible (my 1 year plan). One of the scriptures I was reading I wanted more in depth definition for so I went looking. Then dug deeper.

I read James 1:27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

or KJV
to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

This spoke to me like you wouldn't believe it gave me goose bumps. I went to bible study this particular Wed. morning and the women speaker also spoke of James 1:27. Bumps all over again.


For those of you that have been told what I'm doing keep quiet. The reveal will be soon!!

Anyone have a guess?

xoxo
-N

No comments: