Home     About Me     Recipes

Saturday, March 17, 2012

All signed up!

I just spent the last 30 minutes or so registering my boys. I am so freakin' excited I couldn't wait to post about it.My boys will be gone in June for a few days at camp IdRaHaJe (I'd Rather Have Jesus)!!!
They are going to have so much fun learning new things, making new friends and having the time of there lives!
Although the rules are no calling home! I'm a bit scared about that, we are only allowed to write letters and send emails.
We will spend more time when we get closer to June going over all the rules and filling out paperwork. But I just couldn't wait to get them signed up.
I pray they love it and that TC doesn't get any migraines while he's there. I also hope he learns to eat more variety of foods while he's there.
I'm not worried about DC, he is the most adventurous of the two boys. He's so like me!

Anyway couldn't wait to tell you.
And yes, my life is that sad that on St. Patrick's Day (my fave holiday) that's what I thought of doing at 8pm! (don't worry I had my green beer ;) ).

xoxo
-N

1 comment:

Julie - Life Continues said...

This is going to be wonderful for the boys....what a memory maker for them!!