Home     About Me     Recipes

Sunday, January 15, 2012

1 week down...

and 11 more weeks to go! With P90X that is. I am currently involved with 3 other ladies doing the P90X challenge.
We join in the mornings in my friends basement and workout. She has all the equiptment you need to do the workouts, so it's so nice. So far it's been great.
The workouts seem pretty easy while you are doing them but man oh man are you sore the next day!
With the legs workout I couldn't sit or walk normal for 3 days!
I took my measurements and body fat yesterday and I'm so excited to see what trasformation I will have at the end of the challenge.
I did run on the treadmill doing intervals on Friday and I so miss running so I am going to try and run twice a week along with P90X.

Has anyone else done P90X?

xoxo
-N

No comments: