Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, January 30, 2012

P90x Weeks 2 & 3 done

I have just started week 4 of P90x and I feel great! I thought that there was just not much more I could do for my body after running and the fitness challenge I did last fall. But my body just keeps changing!I am so much stronger in so many areas.
I used to do gymnastics for years and I lost a lot of my flexibility, with P90x I'm doing old gymnastic moves, can stand on one foot longer and god help me I will do a Crane for longer then 2 seconds!

I'd love to see more work done on my core and have the u in my arms. I'm super excited to see what inches I've lost as well. I'll measure myself again this weekend and update everyone. I may take pictures or I might wait until week 6 to do that.

2 of the girls started 2 days before me, so to get caught up with them. Today I did the 1 1/2 hours of Yoga. then moved on to the hour long shoulders and arms video. That was hard. I skipped over the breaks and did the entire thing in 30 minutes including the bonus round. My arms felt like Jello for a while afterwards.

I'm super grateful for the girls I workout with, I don't know if I would be this dedicated without them. I'm also going to try and incorporate running more into the workouts. I do run from my house to my friends each day but it's just down 2 streets. It's enough to get my heart rate up and test my speed.

I'm just so super excited to see what we all look like after the 12 weeks. Due to me being gone with P90x workouts, volunteering and chores I've had very limited time to bake, cook or do much of anything else. I do hope to bake a few new things sometime soon, so I can blog!
Stay with me people!!

Anyone else doing P90x or another workout?
If you have done P90x before I'd love to hear what you think of it. What were your results?

Blessings,
xoxo
-N

3 comments:

Julie - Life Continues said...

All I can say is just.....WOW!!! Very impressed!!

Team Gibson said...

Good for you! Sounds like you are very dedicated. I too am trying to stick with a workout program. Nothing specific just trying to work out at least 5 times a week. Babies and age have killed my body!

HR Mom said...

Anna, Babies and age have killed my body too. I'm just trying to make things go back in place pre kids!!
I really do enjoy anything fitness realated so I think that's why I stay so dedicated.
Good luck with your workouts I know how hard it can be and I don't work full time!