Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentines Day Ideas

I have Valentine's Day on the brain today. I am in this rut of wanting to change everything in my house. But with being on a budget and all I have to be crafty. I plan on pulling out my V-day decorations for my front table here this week to look at something new.
Here are the things I made last year.

Felt Heart

Teacher's Cookies

Rosette Balls

And this year I will START (but won't finish before V-Day) this wonderful looking wreath below.

I love wreaths and wish I had more time to make them. This one though I cannot wait to make. The plan is to have it on my door each year for Valentine's day and the rest of the year it will be in my guest bathroom. Why? because the decor is red and it will fit perfectly on the 1 plain wall left in the small room. If all goes as planned.

Happy Crafting! Do you have a Valentine's Decor you plan on making this year? Or that you made in the past? Feel free to post the link in the comments!! I love to be inspired.

xoxo
-N

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your Rosette Balls!! Gorgeous :)

http://averyjamesphotography.blogspot.com/