Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, January 2, 2012

January Goals

Well 2011 has come to an end! I really tried hard to end the year with not much to drag into 2012 with. Nov and Dec. were a bit challenging for me so I pray this new year will be awesome. Recap of my December goals first then my new years goals! NO not resolutions I don't do those.

Dec.
Personal:
Start slowly back into running/working out  broken foot, did a bit of biking
Try and control my road rage continuing
Attend church every Sunday this month plus Xmas eve

Kitchen:
Make my 1st full Christmas dinner myself
Christmas cookies

Kids:
To be thankful (especially when they get clothes for Christmas)
Start a new Tradition for the holiday's

Books: Complete list here
A Reliable Wife
Living Closer to God

January Goals:

Personal:
Workout...being easy on the foot
Work on: Road Rage
                Swearing
                Yelling   (yes, I yell)

Kitchen:
More nutritious meals
Introduce a new food

Kids:
I'd like to have no more fighting, tattle tailing or lying
      Implement a new discipline technique  (I'm open for suggestions)

Books:
Girl that played with fire
Unbroken
Running

I'm setting the bar pretty high to the start of my year. I hope I can achieve at least half or more of these goals.
If anyone has set these goals for themselves before I'd love to hear what worked or didn't work for you. My top priority is to stop yelling then I will stop swearing. I swear when I yell and I usually yell and swear at people that drive!

Happy New Year! I'd love to hear what you all are doing this year.

xoxo
-N

1 comment:

Angie and Philip said...

Aloha,

Great site! I am following the Tuesday blog hop hosted by Faithful Cafe. I followed you via GFC.

www.alllcouponedout.com

Mahalo for following back