Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, December 2, 2011

Hot Pants by Zaggora

I was one of the lucky bloggers to get picked to review the new Hot Pants from Zaggora. I didn't know what they were to be honest. My guess was something to wear while working out, which I like to do. I felt like this would be perfect for me.

Here's what the flyer says:

Specially engineered using Celu-Lite technology, HotPants use your natural body heat to get results.

What they do
  They work hard to reduce your body fat and the visible appearance of cellulite. Lose 2 jean sizes in 2 weeks- No crazy workout, no nutty regime.

HotPants achieve this by increasing your perspiration by up to 80%. So you can get a 60 minute workout in just 30 minutes or wear them at home, out and about or even while you sleep!

Whenever you wear them, you'll feel them working for you. Simply zip into them and go!

Maximise Results:
*The more you wear them when you are active, the more they will work

*Whilst they use your natural body heat, activity raises your body temperature, heating up the HotPants
*Any form of physical exercise will do the trick, gym, running, yoga, even hoovering with them on at home.

I got a notice on my door that I had a package at the post office. I was excited! I got there and I was handed a big plastic bag with HOT PANTS written in yellow bold on it. A tad embarrassing.
I got home and read all about them. I got pretty excited, until I picked up the pants and saw the longest high waisted, large butt area of these shorts! Then I noticed the huge HOT PANTS in bright yellow on the front leg! Like you can't make the logo where you can hide it? Can't the logo be Zaggora instead of Hot Pants?!
I put them aside and decided I would wear them to bed that night.
I have never slept so horrible!
The waist was tighter then I had expected( I ordered a Large) and the elastic waistband was pretty uncomfortable. In the middle of the night I rolled the waist over so they came to my hips. I could feel my legs warm, but didn't feel like I was sweating. That part didn't bother me at all. But the waist bugged me enough that I had to take them off.
I didn't pick them up again until last week. I put the shorts on and then put on my running pants, didn't look to bad. They made me look smaller and more smooth. They did make an annoying swishing sound when I walked. They were big on me in a lot of areas but tighter in the waist. I put myself in a infrared body wrap on Cellulite treatment. I thought it would make it work double time. I did the wrap for about 25 minutes or so. I never felt like I was too hot, this is pretty nice about the shorts.
I kept the pants on for a few hours while I was at work.  I liked them they were comfortable....except for the waist line! It was hard for me to bend over, there just wasn't enough give. And for that I have not worn the pants since.
I refuse to get a different size because the pants are made for women with small waist, big hips and thighs and long legs. I am neither.
I'm sure these pants work good, but until the waist line is made with a better material I won't wear them. These shorts are just not my thing. I think they are on a roll with the idea but a few things just need to be tweaked.
We were asked to do the 2 week challenge, I won't be doing that either but you can go to facebook and look up the results on there page.

These shorts also keep the sweat trapped inside, you will need to wash them after each workout but they cannot be machine washed. The material is also unable to be dried in a dryer, how are people wearing these for 2 weeks straight??

Anyone else have the HotPants? What do you think?
Want to order a pair of your own? Visit www.zaggoras.com  I don't find there website to be much help in finding out more about the product either.

xoxo
-N

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also
am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have developed some
nice practices and we are looking to exchange strategies with others, be sure
to shoot me an email if interested.

my blog: http://www.allaboutcargopants.com/