Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, December 5, 2011

December Goals

Yup it's December! I love December for several reasons but mainly because of Christmas.This year I get to do holiday's on my own and I'm super excited about that. But I'll keep to the main point of this post...my goals.Here's a November recap first.

Personal:
Surgery
Workout at least 2 times per week until healed completely
Finish Bible Study

Kitchen:
Pumpkin Donuts
Pumpkin Cupcakes again!....Made Pumpkin Whoopie pies instead

Kids:
Teach them to be more thankful for what they have (this may take a while)

Books:
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Bible...For 1 year

December

Personal:
Start slowly back into running/working out
Try and control my road rage
Attend church every Sunday this month plus Xmas eve

Kitchen:
Make my 1st full Christmas dinner myself
Christmas cookies

Kids:
To be thankful (especially when they get clothes for Christmas)
Start a new Tradition for the holiday's

Books:
A Reliable Wife
Living Closer to God

Does anyone else have any goals they want to accomplish before the end of the year?


xoxo
-N

No comments: