Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, December 19, 2011

Caramel Pumpkin Monkey Bread

My family loves Monkey bread and I always just make the original one. This time I wanted to of course add my favorite..Pumpkin into it. And when can you ever go wrong with the creamy delish caramel? Oh yeah, NEVER!






Pumpkin Caramel Monkey Bread

Ingredients:
1/2 C. Sugar
2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
3-4 cans biscuits
1 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup butter
1/4 cup pumpkin

Preheat oven to 350. In Large seal able bag mix sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Cut biscuits into 4th's and place pieces in bag. Seal and toss to coat. Place pieces into bundt pan.
In small saucepan melt butter, brown sugar and pumpkin over medium heat. When it boils stir for 1 minute. Pour over biscuits. Bake 35 minutes. Cool, place upside down on plate.
Serve warm.

Well, I used a bit more pumpkin puree than the 1/4 cup and it was too much. I personally did not like this monkey bread. I won't be making it again.
Have you made this before? What did you think of it?
Do you have a good monkey bread recipe you go to every time? Share with us!

xoxo
-N

No comments: