Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Easy Blackberry Cobbler

I got fresh Blackberries at the store for 99 cents...which is pretty cheap here! I bought 4 containers and of course forgot about them. The hubs ate through 2 of them, throwing the fuzzy ones away. Whenever I buy Blackberries I really have the intentions of eating them to get my daily fruit intake. I never do, I always end up craving cobbler!
I asked Rog to make me a cobbler, he never bakes and he's actually really great in the kitchen. Poor guy hasn't had a day off in I don't know how long (over a month?) so when it didn't get made over the weekend I knew I had to do it on my own...But I gave him plenty of shit for it!







Blackberry Cobbler
Print
Ingredients:
  2 1/2 cups Blackberries
  1 Cup Sugar
  1 Cup Flour
  2 tsp baking powder
  1/2 tsp Salt
  1 Cup Milk
  1/2 c melted butter

In medium bowl mix blackberries and sugar, let stand 20 minutes.
In Lg bowl stir in flour, b. powder, salt and milk. Stir in melted butter. Spread in a square pan.
Spoon in blackberries.
Bake at 375 for 45 to 55 minutes.
Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.

YUMMY!

xoxo
-N

recipe from bettycrocker.com

No comments: