Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July Goals

Another month of summer and the boys will be back in school! Time flies when your having fun. Like I said in my June goals I set goals but if I don't get to them all I'm fine with that. It gives me something to look forward to on my spare time.
July is a very busy month for us so I'm going to go easy this month.

Personal:
Continue Training
White Water Raft
Volunteer at the church

Reading:
Purpose driven life
Finish bible study book and I may re-read it
Book Club Book
Blogger review book

Kids:
Homework 4 days per week (ongoing)
Be more strict with reading every night
Teach them scripture verses
Attend VBS

Kitchen:
Make something with Oats

Like I said going easy on myself. In August when school starts I'll have more personal goals. I also need to get back into doing menu planning. I've recently just been making things on each page of a new cookbook. So far 3 of the recipes are fantastic and making it into a monthly menu item!
It's been raining a lot here so I've had time to work on some projects, can't wait to show you!

xoxo
-N

No comments: