Home     About Me     Recipes

Friday, June 10, 2011

Teacher Appriciation

This is so late but as they say "better late then never". Back a few months ago I made apple cupcakes for the teachers at the boys' school. They were fun to make just took a long time. Making cupcakes at 8pm on a Monday night I won't do again!


I think they turned out pretty good! I made a simple Betty Crocker yellow cake mix. I then took vanilla frosting and dyed it red. Spread the icing around the cupcake and dip into red sprinkles.
I used a tootsie roll cut in half as the stick. Pretzels could work as well. I then dyed green icing and a leaf shaped tip to pipe them onto some of the cupcakes. I then made some of the cupcakes look like a bite was taken out of the side and used black gel icing as seeds.

xoxo
-N

No comments: