Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, June 2, 2011

June Goals

June..June already! I hope this month slows down for me just a bit. I'm getting a little behind on projects and such. I did do my coupons/grocery shopping today then I realized I need to set some goals for the month.
So here is what I have on the brain this evening.

Personal:
Run my 1st 10K race if one is close enough (if not I'm running another 5K on July 4th)
Start back up Rock Climbing

To make in the Kitchen:
Homemade lasagna noodles
Graham Crackers
Mozzarella Sticks
Granola bars (or something with oats)

Crafts:
Make a 'C' wall art
Re purpose an outdoor umbrella candle holder

Kids:
Memory verses from Bible
Homework at least 4 days a week (I'm going to make a curriculum)
Sports

Reading:
Book club book
Love at Last sight
The purpose driven life
Real Mom's Real Jesus (June and July book for bible study)

So can you see why I don't always have time to blog?!? Since we are only in the first week of summer vacation I'm still trying to get a schedule going. I look forward to blogging about my now very ancient projects I've done and what I plan on doing.
Have a great weekend and come back soon!

xoxo
-N

No comments: