Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, April 4, 2011

Our Baptism

Growing up I never did get Baptized and I didn't get my kids baptized when they were born like most do. When we finally decided to find a local church a few years back, I decided I'd really like to get baptized along with the boys. So after taking a few classes and being at the height of faith I decided this is the next level for me. T decided that he wanted to do it too. So we notified the church that we wanted to be baptized after the service on Sunday.

 My husband was the photographer...He sucks! The pictures all turned out blurry. I look horrible in every one too. So I don't plan on posting any pictures any where but on here.
After the service we came home with our friends and had some mimosa's, omelette's and monkey bread to celebrate our faith!



Anyone have a baptism story?
xoxo
-N

2 comments:

The Chick Voice said...

It was one of the great joys of my life to share this moment with you and your family. I so clearly remember stepping down into the water of our church's baptismal at age 7. Pastor Ed did the honors in his big booming voice....... Hope that memory stays with you and "T" for a lifetime.

Julie - Life Continues said...

I'm so proud of both of you!