Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, April 18, 2011

Mexican Dinner, photo post!

My good friend over at At Altitude http://www.thechickvoice.blogspot.com/  lives next door to me, and she knows how to do a fantastic Mexican dinner. I could live on Mexican food like 5 nights a week if my husband gave me the OK...So naturally as two bloggers that live next door to each other must do is have a dual blog post!

The first item on the menu we have the Green Chili Casserole:








And OMG, is this casserole so wonderful! This is also good for breakfast the next morning. Also a great meal is Chili Rellenos made with these same chili's. So if you buy the big cans you can make several dinners. This would be on my list of freezer meals. Which I am in the process of doing now.

Up next we started with the Mexican rice on the stove.



This rice turned out way better then any Mexican restaurant rice I have had in years!
We then had Steve make his wonderful green chili served with warm tortillas and crock pot beans.
When you sit down for this meal make sure you have your "fat" pants or any other stretchy banded pants on, you won't leave hungry! It's a once you start it's hard to stop kind of meal. I just need to try and remake it at home on my own. But if all else fails, Chick voice will be making it on a more regular basis ;)
Now head on over to At Altitude to read what she has to say about her own recipes!

xoxo
-N

No comments: