Home     About Me     Recipes

Sunday, April 3, 2011

March Goals Update

Well another month comes to an end and I have finished a few goals again. I feel like March was a long month compared to the last few months that flew by so quickly. Yet I didn't finish everything as I would of liked to. Don't you feel like there just isn't enough hours in the day to do all you really want to do along with all the chores and things for the kids? Now that sports have started I need a new daily schedule!
 I need start thinking about my April goals now!
Also for March I have been doing fantastic with my no dessert/sweets for Lent. Tanner gave up Chips and he has cheated several times. Dylan with the cereal has been great, but has cheated with rice crispy treats and a cereal breakfast bar if you really want to get technical. I think we are all ready for Lent to be over.

March
Personal

*Run a 5k
*Run that 5k in under 32 minutes....I ran it in 32 minutes in 12 seconds, better luck next time.
*Close up Pampered Chef business...Had my last show, now only website is active
*Train more for my next 14er (on going)
*Work towards finding the right mission trip....Still working on it
*Indoor Rock climbing ..this is ongoing as well, but I have gotten up a few walls.

Reading
A Tree grows in Brooklyn.....almost complete

Financial Peace and planner by Dave Ramsey (I need to keep going on the planner)

God gave us so much... to the kids

Family....(didn't get to these goals, will transfer to April)
*Try making new dinner items
*tomatillo sauce from scratch
*Marinara sauce from scratch
*Challah bread
*1 more sandwich bread recipe
Anyone else have April goals they are working on?

No comments: