Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Almost over...

It's almost been 2 weeks. I've totally survived my husband being gone for 2 weeks. He comes home mid morning on Thursday! It hasn't been that hard at all having him gone in regards to taking care of the kids and house. It's just that my best friend, companion and husband hasn't been here to kiss me good morning and good night. I have to tell him about my day on speaker phone instead of in person.
He has totally enjoyed his "vacation" is what I like to call it but he's ready to come home too.
Friday is his birthday, so I am trying to plan something low key just so he knows I care. We are a little old to really celebrate like we used to. He starts his new job on Saturday, so he cannot be hung over or tired either.
I'll let you all know what we end up doing.

I've got a few blog post on draft for you all. So hang tight I'll get there. I have a lot of spring cleaning to do too. I made my LONG to do list this morning while getting the kids breakfast.

Make it a great day!
xoxo
-N

3 comments:

Julie - Life Continues said...

You should download Skype, then you could look at each other in person while you talked. Glad your doing good.

Rachael said...

OMG...I SO AGREE WITH JULIE!!! You should totally download Skype and get a camera. I heard they're only like $10. My cousin has one and used it while she was here in Colorado for work for 2 weeks and called home to talk to her husband and her kids. When I went up to see her in Beaver Creek, she used it and we called her family and even her mom and aunt, my great great aunts. It was seriously SOOO fun to use that thing. You should totally just download it and you'll discover the fun that it produces!!!

HR Mom said...

My laptop has a camera but his laptop doesn't. He said he was going to try and barrow one from the hotels he was staying at. I guess we both forgot. Maybe for next time I'll buy one before he leaves. He comes home in the morning so no need for it now.