Home     About Me     Recipes

Saturday, April 9, 2011

April Goals

April showers bring May flowers...I hope! We are having the driest winter, so hopefully spring we get some moisture. I want a flower garden or maybe put in a veggie garden on the side of my house??
I would love to have my own fresh veggies and herbs. I would like to make my own pesto whenever I wanted and make the best panini sandwiches you've ever eaten.
Anyway for April I really need to step things up a bit. Summer seems just right around the corner and I need some things in order and done before I have the boys full time and then it's all about them only!

April Personal:
*Continue Running and training for races
*Keep Rock Climbing


Family:
*Attend a few functions at church
*Teach boys about Holy Week and Resurrection of Jesus
*Practice sports at home

Reading:
*Finish A tree grows in Brooklyn
*Freezer Meals and how to plan ahead
*The Room
*Book Club Book

No comments: