Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Water For Elephants



March book club we read Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. I honestly didn't think that I would like a book about the circus. I started the book after having it sit on my night stand for about a week, I read the first couple pages and set it down. Read it again a few nights later and got HOOKED. Jacob is the main character who will do just about anything to ride this train and be in the circus just to keep away from going home. This includes shoveling poop and feeding hungry cats. But of course when you fall in love with a married women the plot thickens! Water for Elephants is a great book with a fantastic ending.
Water for Elephants will also be made into a movie staring Robert Pattinson as Jacob. I'm so there!
If you need a good yet different read or a book for book club this one is it!
Happy Reading!

No comments: