Home     About Me     Recipes

Monday, March 15, 2010

Behind the Scenes

For all you Bachelor and bachelorette show lovers...I just watched the behind the scenes episode. I love these episodes the most, you get to see how people really are, the drama, the lies, the Sex!
So the average amount of sex partners for the bachelor is 3 and Bob got 5 1/2 (not sure about the 1/2)! Does this go for the women too?
Trista and Ryan are the perfect show couple, Jason is the creep who dumped Melissa on the after the rose ceremony, We have the jerk and more recently we have:
Ali the Cry baby, yet the new Bachelorette. I found her to be good for Jake and was sad to see her leave but the crying! Let's see how she does on her new episode.
Vienna the villian and annoying one we didn't want Jake to pick! I think Vienna looks like a transvestite and since the show I do believe that she has had some work done. I do hope that they get out of the spotlight soon, I find them annoying.
Now bring on better shows like, gossip girl and Real Housewives!

No comments: