Home     About Me     Recipes

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Lord's Prayer

Each week at school Dylan is to memorize a phrase or prayer from The Bible. This month's prayer is The Lord's Prayer. Written on paper this is a long prayer but of course saying it it's pretty short. Yesterday after school Dylan told me he wanted to do this one cause the reward was a piece of candy. The kid will do anything to get a piece of candy, he's learned to be quite the negotiator. Watch out priceline guy!
Anyway, so I wrote down the prayer and read it to Dylan numerous times. I have to say he is doing so good, but it's got to be the funniest thing listening to him say it, he has a hard time with TH, it comes out F instead. For example, Thy name is my name, give us this day our daily breaf.
I will see if I can record it on my phone and post for you all. It will be a great laugh.

No comments: