Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My UGGS!

As in my previous post I got Uggs for Christmas. I have almost worn them everyday since I opened them! I love them so much. I did try going to the mall and looking at the less expensive pairs but just couldn't do it. Is that bad???
The Emu's are pretty close and still made in Australia but just love my Uggs! They really do keep your feet dry and warm.
Is this to extravagant an item? They do go up in price each year. Anyone else own a pair and have buyers remorse? I get like that even when I buy something cheap! I got myself the coolest Fluer dis lis thermal shirt for $35 a couple weeks ago and had regrets for 2 days..until I put it on and it looked good..haha
I rationalize though that I NEVER buy myself stuff unless I REALLY need it, my boys come first. I think this SAHM deserves these few finer things in life!

No comments: