Home     About Me     Recipes

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2009 Favorites

2009 is over and I don't know about you but I'M GLAD! 2009 wasn't exactly the best for me in many ways. One statistic showed 79% of people asked if they like 2009 said NO! I couldn't agree more. Some good things did happen for me last year don't get me wrong but bad memories seem to trumph good ones right now. A few things I did get to do was go Arizona with the boys to see my parents, Tanner started his 1st year of soccer, Dylan started a new school for Pre-K and Tball, we went on our first camping trip, and I turned the BIG 30! I did get to take a few pictures on the way and here are a few of my favorites!









1 comment:

Julie - Life Continues said...

Yes, it was a tough year, but we are starting over and it will be what we make of it. I think that it is more important how you react to the bad times, not that you actually have them. Life will always have ups and downs, but if you react with faith, strength, love, and compassion, you will make it through much better!

I admire that you pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and don't look back, just learning from the experience makes us better people.

Love you!

Mom