Home     About Me     Recipes

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas 2009

I know this is late, but I was a little lazy downloading the pictures. But better than never at all right! We woke up with the boys early on Christmas morning and ate the traditional breakfast (well my families tradition)
*Scrambled eggs

*Bacon or sausage, I do think I made both this year.

*Cinnamon Rolls (usually homemade but my mixer broke, so thanks Pillsbury)

*OJ..no not fresh squeezed either
Once we were done eating we of course had to go open our stockings and presents. The boys made out very well this year. Thanks mostly to the grandparents. My husband got me my UGGS that I've been asking for for a very long time. I am sharing a few photos of the morning. We also headed over to grandads's house for gifts and an early dinner. That's also where Santa dropped off the gifts. We ate a huge lovely meal with some family. Ryan and Trina made it up from Cali this year too! After we ate we watch The Hangover (which is exactly what I had the next morning!) and played pool. I think we stayed up very late too! It was a blast until I woke up the next morning of course! All in all great family time.






No comments: